Friday 1 July 2016

NEON I Love Hean Nail Art

Good morning lovely ladies :-)

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good week? YAY for Friday! :-D I hope you all have something to look forward to this weekend, even if it's just to chillax and take it easy. :-)

Today I want to show you different nail art looks I created with Hean's "Neon I love Hean" collection. I've already showed you swatches (over here and over here), but here's a picture of this amazing collection again - Just because I'm obsessed with it. You're welcome. ;-)



Now, let's look at some nail art. :-)

First I did this spongy something thingy mathingthing, using orange, yellow, pink and coral.
Yeah... I hated it. I then added a matt topcoat, and felt meh. Still didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. So I decided to try something else. :-)

Then, I tried a stamping mani. I stamped with silver Born Pretty polish over Neon I love Hean #893. I was having one of those days where nothing worked. Or I wasn't happy with any of the results. You know how some manicures look a bit unfinished, but the moment you add a matt topcoat, it's something completely different? Well, that was the case with this one. :-)
I like how feminine and delicate this is. The colour is just soooo pretty. This is also the first mani I did using my mani mat from NailCandi. Oh my. That mat, though!!!! A dream come true! I messed it up a bit, but like they say - practice makes perfect. :)

Next up.. Hahaha. Um. I don't really know what to call this... Cute fluffy monster bally thingies? :-D LOL. You come up with a name, and let me know in the comments section below. ;-)
I started with a coat of Revlon Color Stay White. After I let it dry completely, I used a dotting tool to make the bigger dots. While it was still wet, I used a fine detail brush to do the hairy/fluffy bits. I then used two smaller dotting tools to do their eyes.. Note the scary big pupil dude on my ring finer. Hahahaha. I mistakenly took the wrong dotting tool for his eyes. I like him, though. He's unique. ;-)

Then I felt I just HAD to try another reverse decal stamping mani on my NailCandi mani mat.
I used black stamping polish to stamp the outlines, then I used all the colours in the Neon I love Hean collection to colour it in. I then added a coat of white to make the colours pop. After it dried completely, I peeled it off, and applied it to my nails with Revlon white nail polish.
Now that I look at it again, I wish I mattified this one too. Hahahaha. When in doubt, ADD THE MATT!! ;-)

Products used:
I love Hean Nail Polish - Glamore Cosmetics. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and InstaGram
NailCandi mani mat - NailCandi. NailCandi can also be found on Facebook, Twitter and InstaGram.

PS: This is not in the blog, and I don't own it, but I thought it HAD to get a special mention - Have you seen the China Glaze spray on nail polish JUST landed in South Africa yesterday?! YASSS!!! You can buy yours from NailCandi at R150 per can. They're a tad bit pricey for me personally at this very moment (yes, I overspent on nail goodies again over the last month or two), so I haven't ordered any yet. But if you have, or you're going to, PLEASE let me know how it works? I'd love to try it some time.


Thanks so much for stopping by and reading. :)

Stay Sassy.

3 comments:

  1. Always love coming over here and reading....bit like a 'lucky packet' as I never know what I am going to learn....loved the brightness feels like a happy place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I love that gogga look lol its so cute. Leaving some love Cornelia

    ReplyDelete